NAF Support Offices
NAF Support Offices, Finance, Marketing, Support Services, Tech Support Services, Leisure Travel, Chief of Family & MWR
Nallin Farm Recreational Area
Nallin Farm Recreational Area is open to Service Members and the Fort Detrick Community for their private parties, group picnics, and special events.
Enter and exit through the side gate.
Credit card payments only.
Open on weekends and federal holidays 12:00-18:00
Pet Kennel & Doggie Daycare
Call for more infomation and to come in and take a tour (no drop ins)!!
Vaccination records must be submitted for all pets prior to drop off.
- Dogs must be over 4 months of age to join group play.
- Dogs must be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, bordetella and canine influenza.
- Cats must be vaccinated for rabies and distemper.
- Must be free of fleas, ticks and other parasites.
School Age Center (SAC)
We are happy to welcome you and your child into our School Age Centers (SAC). It is our mission of Fort Detrick SAC to promote quality of life by supporting Army readiness.
School Support Services
Youth Services (YS)
The Youth Center provides activities for youth typically in grades 6-12*. Through formal partnerships with nationally-recognized youth-serving organizations such as 4-H and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) youth have access to programs, standardized curricula, special events, camps, scholarships, and more. Computer labs and homework assistance are available at every Youth Center.
There are two components to the Youth Program:
- The Middle School Program is generally for youth in grades 6-8*
- The Teen Program is generally for youth in grades 9-12
The Youth Program is open after school, school closures and summer. Specialty camps and trips are held throughout the year.
Visit the Youth Center, Parent Central Services..
* Based on school configuration