Child & Youth Sports and Fitness (CYSF)
- Sports Registration Requirements
- Child & Youth Services (CYS) Registration
- Army standards require child in the Army Youth Sports Programs to have a current sports physical on file with the Youth Sports Office prior to allowing children to practice. To download the Health Assessment/Sports Physical Form, click here.
- Sports physicals are good for one year period.
- Army standards do not allow Youth Sports to substitute, child care, or band physicals for sports physicals. Please use the Youth Sports Physical Form, which is provided by the CYS Registration or Youth Sports.
- Please schedule your child's physical with your Pediatrician in advance to ensure your child can be placed on a team without any delays.
- Volunteer Coaches Needed
Fort Detrick Youth Sports & Fitness needs YOU to coach today's youth! All training provided including National Youth Sports Coaches Certification (NYSCA) Training, Special Needs Training, How to Recognize Child Abuse Training, and Character Counts Training! Background checks are required and are processed by the Child & Youth Services Admin Office. For more information, call Youth Sports & Fitness.
- WebTrac! Online Services!
Child & Youth Services now offers an online service to begin the registration process. Please click here to enroll.
Fort Detrick & Forest Glen Office
|Monday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Child & Youth Sports and Fitness (CYSF) Program provides support for children 3-18 years of age to foster healthy and active life-long habits. Just some of the sports, fitness and health options offered are Start Smart programs for preschool-aged children, basketball and soccer for all ages, and many other sports-related activities in the after-school program. All CYSF coaches are trained and certified by the National Alliance of Youth Sports (NAYS). CYS registration and annual sports physical are required for participation.