- Patron Eligibilty
Eligible Patrons include active duty, Department of the Defence civilian employees, US Retirees, and members of the National Guard or Reserves. Family Members of the above groups, 18 years or older with a military/Government ID card are also eligible. Many MWR facilities and service are also available to all branches of service.
Always check with the staff at your local MWR facility or office to check eligibility.
- Leisure Travel Services (LTS)
Leisure Travel Services (LTS) is the place to go for travel information to sites near and far. LTS also sells tickets to many theatre performances, entertainment and sporting events.
*Credit Cards Accepted
*Seasonal trips and tours
Discounted tickets are offered to many attractions, hotels and motels in the area and throughout the country. Below is just a small sampling of discounted tickets available for area attractions at the LTS Office. (MTV = Military Ticket VouchID restrictions)
- Grayline Tours (NEW! MTV)
- Luray Caverns (MTV)
- Baltimore Aquarium, MD
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (MTV) Hanover, MD
- Colonial Williamsburg (MTV)
- Jamestown Settlement (MTV)
- Yorktown Victory Center (MTV)
- Jamestown/Yorktown Combo (MTV)
- America’s Historic Triangle (MTV)
- Kings Dominion, VA
- Six Flags, MD
- Hershey Park, PA
- SeaWorld, FL
- Busch Garden Williamsburg, VA
Please note that not all tickets are readily available and may have to be ordered. Allow extra time for delivery!
LTS tickets are subject to availability and price changes as dictated by the conditions of each tickets' individual contracts. Please contact the LTS Office directly to confirm ticket price and availability. For current pricing and ticket availability, please contact the Leisure Travel Office at 301-619-2839/2892. Or come visit us in Bldg 949 A.
- Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC) Resorts - Destination Paradise
Whether strolling barefoot on the sand of Waikiki Beach, sightseeing historic Europe castles, shopping Seoul's exciting shopping district or visiting the enchanting Walk Disney Resort; there is a vacation getaway that will leave you with fresh memories and new perspective.
Armed Forces Recreations Center (AFRC) full-service resort hotels are Joint Services Facilities that provide quality, wholesome, affordable, family-oriented vacation recreation opportunities to Service Members, their Families, and other authorized patrons (including official travel) of the Total Defense Force.
Visit, AFRC for more information.
- Off Duty Travel
When it’s time to take a vacation, Army Family and MWR is ready to help make it the best getaway ever. Whether you’re heading for the beach, ready to take a cruise or are destined for a week at a great theme park, we are here to help.
We can assist you in a number of ways, including with attraction tickets, cruise booking, resort vacation rentals and much more. If you are an eligible patron, these services and offers are available to you.
Need gift ideas? Tickets make perfect gifts. How about a trip to Australia? Great rates are available on a trip down under!
- American Forces Travel
American Forces Travel
Explore. Travel. Let's go!
American Forces Travel is the new Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) program offering eligible patrons access to leisure travel on line powered by Priceline and other travel
industry leaders. This is the only official U.S. Joint Services' MWR online vacation travel site offering exclusive travel deals and benefits just for the military and government community. American Forces Travel provides access to a wide selection of member-exclusive rates on hotel rooms, flights, cruises, rental cars, vacation packages, event tickets and more.
Pillar 1: Best value and choice for on line leisure travel for the military and government community
Pillar 2: Official MWR platform partnered with world leaders in travel
Pillar 3: Support to military quality of life programs
Visit Leisure Travel Online Reservation Website - americanforcestravel.com (https://www.americanforcestravel.com/)
• American Forces Travel connects you with the world's largest selection of incredible places to stay, from vacation homes and family-run B&Bs
to five-star luxury resorts.
• Planning a vacation? Our real reviews from guests like you make it easy to pick the perfect property.
• Last minute getaway? Book instantly from anywhere, anytime on any device.
• Our mobile-friendly site means getting the best deal is easier than ever.
• Over 6 million listings of homes, apartments and other unique places to stay located in 152,000 destinations in 228 countries and territories.
• Exclusive savings. Save up 60% on over 60,000 properties.
• Your booking helps support MWR programs.
• With free cancellation on many rates, 24-hour support and the option to add trip insurance, we're here to make your trip worry-free.
• Book with confidence with 24/7 customer support, access to room-type photos and over 182 million reviews from real guests.
• Best Price Guaranteed: Find a lower price? We'll refund you 100% of the difference.
• Great prices on all car groups, from company and economy cars to luxury vehicles and SUVs in 160 countries.
• Access to all leading car rental companies offering flexibility with free cancellation and the opportunity to save with pre-pay reservations and affordable collision coverage. • Save up 35%
• 18,500 rental car locations worldwide
• Best price guaranteed
• More than 290 trusted partners, including:
• No booking fee
• Reduced fees for reservation changes
• Highlighted Military Flight Perks
• Exclusive flight options available with split ticket fares
• Waived cancellation fee from Priceline
Get our lowest prices on hotels, flights, and rental cars when you bundle it all in a single booking. Use Packages to spend less time planning and more time traveling.
• Over 60,000 hotels with discounted rates
• Unique trip planning tool
• 24/7 support available
• 110% Best Price Guarantee -Found a lower price? We will match it and refund 110% of the difference
• Our experts are available 24/7 to help you find the experience that's
right for you.
• With 21 cruise ports located throughout the United States, chances are at least one of them is within driving distance. Explore the wide variety of cruise itineraries available from a port near you.
No Hidden Fees. No Surprises.
American Forces Travel is pleased to offer access to concert tickets, sporting events and more through our Secondary Ticket Marketplace.
When you buy your resale tickets here you can be confident they are sold by reputable, established ticket selling companies. With NO membership fee, service fee or shipping fee your money goes to what really counts - an unforgettable experience.
Plus, every ticket purchased helps to support MWR programming. So why wait, start planning your event today!
1. Wide Selection: 1,000,000+ Tickets
2. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Please note the purpose of the guarantee is to cover:
A. Your order is shipped too late to arrive in time for the event, or not delivered at all;
8. You were denied entry because of the tickets, or inva!td tickets were provided by the seller.
C An event is cancelled entirely, with no rescheduled date.
3. Exclusive Discounts: Special deals just for members.
4. Post-Purchase Support: Our call center is open every day, from 7am to 1am EST.
5. No Fees: no shipping fees, no processing fees, no membership fees
6. Giving Back: A portion of every booking goes back into MWR programming.
Want a hassle free vacation? Try a cruise. One unpacking, several ports to visit, no decisions about what restaurant to go to, food and activities available all day long, no getting lost, no backaches lugging luggage around.
Have the Leisure Travel Office book a cruise for you. Additional discounts may be available depending on dates and cabin levels.
- Open Attractions
Assumption of Risk Disclaimer: In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando
products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal
Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando's policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By
visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent
risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located
You must download the universal app. The virtual wallet is mandatory in order to access information concerning the Park.
RESERVATIONS: The following attractions require reservations prior to attending:
WALT DISNEY WORLD
Reservations are required to visit the park. Register or sign into
StartY ourDisneyExperience. com. Park reservations at
SIX FLAGS AMERICA
Reservations are required to visit the park. After placing your ticket order, you must reserve visit date and arrival time at: SIXFLAGS.COM/RESERVE.
Every guest will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure we can comply with capacity guidelines. Reservations must be made in advance. Guests without a reservation will not be guaranteed entry. Reservations at
Reservations to be made at https://www.medievaltimes.com/purchasetickets. You must select the Castle, show date and time. Enter the ticket barcode number in the Redeem Voucher field.
All guests must reserve their visit prior to arrival at Georgia Aquarium; the box office and kiosks will be closed. No onsite tickets sales will be available. Upon arrival, you must show our General Admission tickets AND reservation confirmation ticket (both are mobile friendly). Please visit www.georgiaaquarium.org/reservations and LOGIN or create NEW account to reserve your visit in advance.
SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA
Reservations are required to visit the park. After placing your ticket order, you must reserve visit date and arrival time at WWW.SIXFLAGS.COM/RESERVE.
SIX FLAGS AMERICA & HURRICANE HARBOR - MD
Reservations are to be made at: WWW.SIXFLAGS.COM.
For tour information, reservations, or questions, call 800-238-2000 or visit www.graceland.com. Reservations are encouraged.
Reservations and tickets at https://colonicalwilliamsburg.org/tickets/summer-2020-ticket.
www.seaworld.com and check on "reserve your day" BUTTON. Everyone ages 3 and above requires a reservation and ticket.
The Islands are open with certain requirements. Contact the Leisure Travel Office for further details.
Leisure Travel Services is the one-stop shop for all of your leisure travel needs. If you are looking for a weekend getaway, discounted tickets, discounted hotels, or a trip to far off lands—look no further. Our personalized services will provide you with tickets, tours and information.