Date: Nov 15, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Balfour Beatty Community Center, Bldg. 6000 - Balfour Beatty Community Center, Bldg. 6000 Fort Detrick, Maryland United States Google Map
What should you know about BRS?
- No one is automatically moved to the BRS.
- If your spouse is in the active component with fewer than 12 years of total service or in the Reserve component with fewer than 4,320 retirement points as 31 December 2017, they will have a choice to opt into the new BRS.
- Service members have all of 2018 to make a decision.
- By helping to educate spouses on BRS, ACS hopes military families will make financial decisions that will provide the greatest benefit to them.
The Army Community Service, and Financial Readiness Program, are committed to helping all eligible Service Members prepare to make a decision regarding the new Blended Retirement System. For married Service members, the decision is a family matter.
- Tel: 301-639-6455
- Military DSN Tel: 301-639-6455