- Indoor Pool Fee and Eligibilty
Service members while performing Military Physical Training will not be charged to use the pool.
Monday - Friday 0600-0900, (Lap Swim only).
Recreational and lap swim: Monday – Friday, 1100 – 1300 & 1500 – 1800.
Two lap swimmers per lane, multiple same family members per lane for recreational swim. Swimming access will be limited to one hour per patron/family if there is a waiting list.
Free for Active Duty performing PT/lap swim. Cost: $5.00 for authorized users and $6.00 for guests or 30 day individual pass: $20 and 30 day family pass: $45. $50 Punch cards are also available for 20 punches. Entrance will be from the rear emergency exit doors to the pool.
- The Indoor Pool is open to Active Duty Service Members and Families, Retirees and Family Members, DoD APF/NAF civilian employees, DoD civilian employees, DoD contractors, and etc. For a complete list, click here.
- Eligible adults may sponsor up to one (1) guest at guest rate. The sponsor is responsible for his/her guests.
- Children 15 years old and under as Family members must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Children who cannot swim, or cannot stand in shallow water, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water at arms’ length at all times. Close supervision of chidren 6 years & younger is required.
- Outdoor Pool Fees and Eligibilty
Passes on sale now at The Outdoor Pool.
2020 Outdoor Daily Fees:
Unlimited Day Pass for children ages 4 and under
2020 Outdoor Pool Fees:
Category Seasonal Pass 30 Day Individual Pass $35.00 30 Day Family Pass
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. A guardian is 18 years or older and must be present within the enclosure of the pool.
- Outdoor Pool Pavilion & Private Parties Reservation
Have your next
- Birthday Celebration
- Private Party
- Company Picnic
- Unit Function
- Small $20.00
- Medium $30.00
- Large $40.00
Fort Detrick Outdoor Pool from 7p.m. - 11p.m.
To reserve the pool for group functions, please call +1(301)619-2368 or +1(301)619-2668. Lifeguards provided. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance, minimum two hour rental. Prices vary, please contact aquatics staff for more information.
Access will be limited to ensure physical distancing.
Each family will be assigned a swimming area and seating section.
Enter through side gate and exit through rear gate.
Locker room access for restroom use only; outdoor showers available.
Use of facility owned swim aids will not be permitted; splash pad and slides
Credit card payments only.