- Indoor Pool Fee and Eligibilty
Service members while performing Military Physical Training will not be charged to use the pool.
Monday - Friday 0600-0900, (Lap Swim only).
Recreational and lap swim: Monday – Friday, 1100 – 1300 & 1500 – 1800.
Two lap swimmers per lane, multiple same family members per lane for recreational swim. Swimming access will be limited to one hour per patron/family if there is a waiting list.
Free for Active Duty performing PT/lap swim. Cost: $5.00 for authorized users and $6.00 for guests or 30 day individual pass: $20 and 30 day family pass: $45. $50 Punch cards are also available for 20 punches. Entrance will be from the rear emergency exit doors to the pool.
- The Indoor Pool is open to Active Duty Service Members and Families, Retirees and Family Members, DoD APF/NAF civilian employees, DoD civilian employees, DoD contractors, and etc. For a complete list, click here.
- Eligible adults may sponsor up to one (1) guest at guest rate. The sponsor is responsible for his/her guests.
- Children 15 years old and under as Family members must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Children who cannot swim, or cannot stand in shallow water, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water at arms’ length at all times. Close supervision of chidren 6 years & younger is required.
- Outdoor Pool Fees and Eligibilty
Passes on sale now at The Outdoor Pool.
2020 Outdoor Daily Fees:
Unlimited Day Pass for children ages 4 and under
2020 Outdoor Pool Fees:
Category Seasonal Pass 30 Day Individual Pass $35.00 30 Day Family Pass
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. A guardian is 18 years or older and must be present within the enclosure of the pool.
- Outdoor Pool Pavilion & Private Parties Reservation
Have your next
- Birthday Celebration
- Private Party
- Company Picnic
- Unit Function
- Small $20.00
- Medium $30.00
- Large $40.00
Fort Detrick Outdoor Pool from 7p.m. - 11p.m.
To reserve the pool for group functions, please call +1(301)619-2368 or +1(301)619-2668. Lifeguards provided. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance, minimum two hour rental. Prices vary, please contact aquatics staff for more information.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Classes
Access will be limited to ensure physical distancing.
Each family will be assigned a swimming area and seating section.
Enter through side gate and exit through rear gate.
Locker room access for restroom use only; outdoor showers available.
Use of facility owned swim aids will not be permitted; splash pad and slides
Credit card payments only.