Financial Readiness Classes
Get your finances on track with Army Community Service (ACS).
Army Community Service (ACS) provides programs and services to help promote self-reliance, resilience and stability. The Financial Readiness Program (FRP) is your resource for information on money matters.
Topics and dates:
- Investing in the Digital Age | February 21
- Home Buying the VA Way | February 28
- Spending Plans That Work | March 7
- TSP Review | March 14
- Car Buying Smarts | March 21
- What’s Your Net Worth? | March 28
Registration is required!
Army Community Service (ACS)